QUINCY, Ill. – Quincy Media’s digital services team has been recognized internationally with six 2019 dotCOMM Awards honoring excellence in web creativity and digital communication.
Three gold trophies were awarded in categories related to website design and content:
- Website – Small Business: Donnely Oppy, creative design manager, for her work on the B&S Insurance Agency She designed the site for the Palmyra, Mo., insurance firm, a client of WGEM Digital Services.
- Website Creativity – Website Copy: Kelly Wilson, senior digital content specialist, for her work on the Charnetsky Law Offices She wrote the website copy for the Binghamton, N.Y., law firm, a client of WBNG Digital Services.
- Website Creativity – Website Interior Design: Aaron Bruns, former design specialist, for his work on the Saint Paul Farmers’ Market He designed the site for the Saint Paul Growers’ Association in Saint Paul, Minn., a client of KTTC Digital Services.
The team also received honorable mention awards for:
- Digital Advertising Campaign: “Blessing Foundation Connects” campaign for the Blessing Foundation, a client of WGEM Digital Services. The multi-faceted campaign centered on a series of web stories highlighting the foundation’s work, along with targeted email marketing and digital advertising strategies. The team included Kelly Wilson; Donnely Oppy; Grant Wilson, ad operations manager; Kyle Awerkamp, manager of digital sales; and Dave Davis, WGEM digital sales manager.
- Website Creativity – Website Design: Donnely Oppy for her work on the Paulson Rock Products and Stussy Construction She designed the site for the Mantorville, Minn., business, a client of KTTC Digital Services.
- Website – Professional Service: Aaron Bruns for his work on the Air Services He designed the site for the Waterloo, Iowa, company, a client of KWWL Digital Services.
More than 2,000 entries from the U.S., Canada, and 14 other countries were submitted in categories for websites, videos, social media, paid media, owned media, earned media, and digital marketing and communication programs.
The Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals administers the awards program. Judges look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry.