KVOA in Tucson, Arizona is looking for an energetic individual to provide a friendly, helpful and professional atmosphere for staff, clients and guests. The position will perform clerical, administrative, digital, sales/traffic assignments, and other duties as needed.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Digital: Creating and implementing contests from beginning to end, Facebook posts, email blasts, website updates, organize and maintain contest prizes and check pacing on digital orders.
• Operate the main telephone switchboard, route incoming calls, and take messages as needed.
• Greet visitors and guests and inform station personnel of their arrival.
• Check in deliveries and handle outgoing shipping via Fed Ex and UPS, and process outgoing mail and distribute incoming mail.
• Open and close lobby and front desk daily.
You must have high school education; additional business training is helpful. Must be an organized, detail-oriented person who can follow instructions accurately and efficiently despite numerous interruptions. Able to operate essential office equipment, including telephones, computers, copy machine, fax machines, etc.
KVOA is proud to be a Quincy Media station. Paid vacation, holidays, personal days, a 401K retirement plan, along with the full suite of insurance benefits are provided.
Send resume to:
KVOA Television, Inc. Attn: Bill Shaw, Vice President and General Manager 209 W. Elm St Tucson, AZ 85705 firstname.lastname@example.org NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.