If you love news investigations and have the drive to win, this is the place for you. A dominant television station is looking for an experienced Chief Investigative Reporter who thrives on uncovering news stories and is capable of leading our award-winning Investigative team.
The perfect candidate is aggressive, self-motivated and has the ability to handle both daily investigations and long-term, in-depth reports.
Candidate must be able to:
- Enterprise in-depth original stories
- Lead station’s investigative reporting efforts
- Must have strong videography, writing and editing skills and willingness to operate as a multi-media journalist
- Generate and distribute content on all digital and social platforms
- Handle special assignments and be familiar with Arizona law
- Contribute story ideas and input at editorial meetings
You must possess at least three to five years of investigative experience at a commercial television news station. A college degree is preferred.
Email or send your resume/link to:
KVOA-TV News Director
P.O. Box 5188
Tucson, Arizona 85703
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVING RECORD IS REQUIRED.