WVVA Television in Bluefield, West Virginia, is looking for an energetic individual who wants to work in the exciting world of media sales.
As an account executive, you’ll be responsible for creating and selling advertising campaigns for commercial airtime, along with digital plans as well. WVVA is looking for candidates who are competitive in nature, who have the ability to first seek to understand a problem, and then develop creative ideas and solutions.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, positive, goal-oriented and has a passion to succeed.
In addition to strong communication and organizational skills, the successful candidate will display:
- Interest in multi-media platforms
- Understanding of consumer behavior
- Basic marketing skills
- Ability to relate ideas and solutions to your customers
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to analyze statistical data
- At least one-year successful marketing, advertising sales or customer service experience
- A valid driver’s license
Help grow local business with your creative advertising plans.
Send your cover letter and resume to Charity Holman, 3052 Big Laurel Highway Bluefield, WV 24701 or email email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
WVVA Television is a Quincy Media station. Learn why our family-owned company has a reputation as one of the best to work for in the industry today at QuincyMediaCareers.com.
WVVA is an equal opportunity employer.