Explosive sales opportunities await you at WSIL Channel 3! WSIL is a passionate family of marketers driven only by our clients’ success!
At WSIL, we love to consult, create and collaborate in our own special way. A free flow of ideas, optimism, solutions and hard work make us who we are. Join us!
WSIL is looking for an experienced marketing sales professional with market-leading knowledge and a passion for broadcast and digital marketing in our Harrisburg – Cape Girardeau – Paducah market to fill an Account Executive position.
Do you have what it takes to join our stellar team? We're looking for someone with:
- Strong track record in broadcast and digital sales
- Superstar status in driving customer outcomes through identifying, meeting and exceeding customer goals
- Excellent relationship skills with a special talent for business development
- Were born to work in a fast-paced, growing marketplace
- Prospect local and regional businesses to present and close broadcast and digital marketing solutions
- Conduct in-person presentations of our marketing services
- Set individual goals and work with General Sales Manager to exceed these goals
- Participate in local networking/philanthropic organizations
- Media Sales experience
- Four-year college degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Understanding of broadcast and digital marketing products and analytics software; industry certifications valued
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- We’re a family-owned television station focused on providing news, weather and sports to its viewing communities. Owned by Quincy Media, Inc., is a nimble and forward-thinking powerhouse committed to our markets and our teams
- WSIL partners with only the best industry-leading providers and deliver solutions you will be proud to represent
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package, including 401k
Come see why WSIL has a reputation for being one of the best television stations in the business. We would love to see your cover letter and resume.
Send resume and related materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.