WEEK-TV, the dominant NBC affiliate in Central Illinois, has an opening for a Broadcast Maintenance Engineer.
- Repair and maintenance of audio and video equipment in a television station and occasionally in the field including cameras, recording equipment, video servers, switchers, routers, satellite equipment, Etc.
- Maintenance of the station's television transmitters and related transmission equipment
- Support of systems connected to the Station LAN. Install desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices. Provide end users support of these systems
- Other duties as assigned
Desired degrees or certifications:
- Associates degree in Electronics, Electronics Technology Computer Science, Information Technology, Military Technical Training, or related field
- MCSE, CCNA, A+, Network+, preferred but not necessary
- Other related certifications or degrees will be considered.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in electronics maintenance as well as maintaining PC hardware, peripherals, and software
- Should have experience working as a maintenance technician with experience in maintaining and troubleshooting a wide variety of electronic equipment
- Have a working knowledge of RF theory and have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have sufficient visual acuity to be able to view television programming for appropriate, color, contrast and composition.
- Must have sufficient auditory acuity to be able to listen to television audio programming for quality and content.
- Work requires the ability to climb, kneel, stoop, reach, push, pull, grasp.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
Please contact Fred Roe at 309-698-3756 for details or email resume to email@example.com.
WEEK-TV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.