Quincy Herald-Whig has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Mailroom Clerk.
The incumbent in this position has the responsibility to supervise and coordinate the weekend operations of the mail room.
- Licensed tow-motor operator, or possess the ability to obtain a license, pass test
- Strong mechanical knowledge, capable of trouble shooting mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good hand/ eye coordination
- Ability to work unsupervised, must be a self starter
- Ability to work standing on hard surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Ability to continuously lift 35-45 lbs.
- Ability to supervise diverse staff and able to make decisions in consistent manner, following company policies and guidelines.
- Strong decision making capabilities.
- Some previous supervisory experience preferred.
This full-time position in our family-owned media company includes a full employee benefit package: health, dental, vision, 401k, life, paid time off and more.
Submit resume, cover letter and references to:
Attn: Christina Wilson/Human Resources
130 S. 5th St.
Quincy, IL 62301
or email resume to email@example.com