- Repair and maintenance of audio and video equipment in a television station and occasionally in the field including cameras, recording equipment, video servers, switchers, routers, satellite equipment, Etc.
- Maintenance of the station's television transmitters and related transmission equipment.
- Support of systems connected to the Station LAN. Install desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices. Provide end users support of these systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in electronics maintenance as well as maintaining PC hardware, peripherals, and software.
- Should have experience working as a maintenance technician with experience in maintaining and troubleshooting a wide variety of electronic equipment.
- Have a working knowledge of RF theory and have strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must have sufficient visual acuity to be able to view television programming for appropriate, color, contrast and composition. Must have sufficient auditory acuity to be able to listen to television audio programming for quality and content. Work requires the ability to climb, kneel, stoop, reach, push, pull, grasp. Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
Desired degrees or certifications:
- Associates degree in Electronics, Electronics Technology Computer Science, Information Technology, Military Technical Training, or related field. MCSE, CCNA, A+, Network+, preferred but not necessary. Other related certifications or degrees will be considered. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.