Here’s your chance to join WAOW-TV! If you are a highly motivated, self-starter looking for an exciting, fast-paced environment in a family owned company--we’ve got the position for you.
The job title is Administrative and Human Resources Manager. You must be a team player ready to work hard, have fun and support your co-workers like family. And make no mistake, this is a key leadership position at our television station.
You will provide day-to-day assistance to the General Manager, processing payroll, administering Human Resources functions including Benefits Administration, Workers Compensation, and many other facets of Human Resources. The position is also responsible for providing assistance during the annual budget process as well as performing other basic accounting functions on a daily basis.
Plus, as a family owned company, we make it easier for you to help others succeed.
Preferred qualifications include:
- At least 5 years of high-level administrative experience
- Payroll experience
- Human Resources/Benefits Administration experience
- Ability to work with accounting functions and strong analytical skills
- Works well with deadlines, maintains confidentiality and multi-tasks numerous duties on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit—we would love to hear from you. Email your resume, cover letter, references and salary expectations to:
1908 Grand Avenue
Wausau, WI 54403
WAOW is part of Quincy Media, Inc., a family owned company. Throughout Quincy, positions are available for candidates with all levels of experience and the advancement you are seeking. Visit QuincyMediaCareers.com for links to all stations and opportunities.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
WAOW-TV9 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.