ABC21 is looking for candidates who love to find solutions to complicated issues and who care about the community in which they live.
If you have these qualities, we want you to join our team.
In addition to strong communication and organizational skills, the successful candidate will display:
- Interest in multi-media platforms
- Understanding of consumer behavior
- Basic marketing skills
- An interest in building strong client relationships
- Ability to analyze statistical data and use basic math.
- At least one-year successful marketing, sales or customer service experience
- Valid driver’s license required
As an account executive, you’ll be responsible for meeting with potential clients, listening to their challenges and needs and creating a marketing solution which could include commercial airtime or digital impressions. ABC21 is looking for candidates who have good listening skills when it comes to clients and peers, can develop creative ideas and concepts, all while operating with integrity and character with fellow team members and clients.
The ideal candidate is open to learning new concepts and ideas, self-motivated, positive, goal-oriented and is determined to succeed. This is your chance to bring your creative ideas to life for local businesses and to join a top performing team all while getting paid.
- We’re part of a family-owned company – Quincy Media, Inc. is a nimble and forward-thinking powerhouse committed to our markets and our teams.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package, including 401k.
- Come see why Quincy Media has a reputation for being one of the best companies in the business.
- We would love to see your cover letter and resume.
If you’re ready to put your passion for advertising to work for our clients, email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. General Sales Manager- Doug Barrow.