WSIL in Southern Illinois is looking for a dynamic individual with sales experience to lead our local sales department.
The Local Sales Manager must be a team leader, ready to motivate staff to create compelling and successful marketing campaigns across multiple media platforms that include television commercial air time and an array of digital products as well. We need someone to maximize all sales opportunities, with emphasis on new business development.
- Collaborate with General Manager in management of local sales team
- Oversight of new local business efforts, including accountability for sales goals and inventory management
- Build strong client relationships
- Analyze statistical data
- Understand multi-media platforms
- Four-year college degree and/or equivalent experience
- Outstanding record in media sales, with particular emphasis on local sales preferred
- Aggressive sales, leadership and motivational qualities
- Strong communication skills, solid computer skills
- Must have/maintain valid state driver’s license and acceptable driving record
If you’re ready to work with broadcasters who respect the station as more than an ATM and you’re ready to coach a team of Account Executives to grow their local business in a positive environment, we’re ready to talk to you!
Send your cover letter, resume and references to:
Charles Grisham, General Manager
WSIL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.