WBNG, the CBS affiliate in Binghamton, NY, is looking for a creative and energetic individual who wants to work in the exciting world of broadcast television.
The Creative Services team at WBNG seeks a skilled writer/producer/graphic designer to create powerful concepts to market a message or tell a story. The successful candidate will use video and graphics to produce memorable news promotions, professional commercials, and produce original content. Commercial, non-commercial, station marketing, and digital creative design projects provide a variety of chances to showcase your abilities to create for broadcast, digital and print.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in non-linear editing, preferably with Adobe Premiere
- Graphic/motion graphic experience with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects is preferred
- Experience with Avid, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Audition a plus
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Script writing experience
- Ability to present creative ideas to current and prospective clients
- A good understanding of broadcast news and promotion
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while meeting goals and tight deadlines
- Experience with high-definition (HD) cameras, DSLRs, videography and lighting
- Licensed drone pilot a plus
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 pounds
- Minimum of two years production experience and/or a college degree is preferred
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
If you qualify and want to join our team, send a demo reel or link, writing samples, cover letter and resume to:
560 Columbia Dr.
Johnson City, NY 13790
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
WBNG is part of Quincy Media, a family owned company with television stations (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CW) in 9 states. Throughout Quincy, positions are available for candidates with all levels of experience and the advancement you are seeking. Visit QuincyMediaCareers.com for links to all stations and opportunities.
WBNG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.