If you’re passionate about advertising and all things digital this could be your next career opportunity! Our Digital Advertising Specialist plays an integral part of the Quincy Media team.
This full-time position supports our digital sales efforts at our television stations across 16 markets and our two newspapers. Quincy Media’s next Digital Advertising Specialist will be responsible for trafficking, optimizing, and reporting campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in Broadcast/Cable TV/ Radio or Internet Ad Trafficking is preferred
- Knowledge of Google Ad Manager ad server is also a plus, but we’re willing to train the right candidate
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
WHY QUINCY MEDIA?
- We’re a family-owned company that is a nimble and forward-thinking powerhouse committed to our markets and our teams
- We partner with only the best industry-leading products and services and deliver solutions you will be proud to represent
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- To learn more about Quincy Media, please visit quincymediacareers.com.
Send your resume to:
Ad Operations Manager
Quincy Media, Inc.
501 Hampshire St., Quincy, IL 62301