Quincy Media Inc. is seeking a strategic leader for our top-rated NBC affiliate in Rochester, MN.
KTTC is the market leader and has a long track record of success in news, sales and community service covering southeastern Minnesota and northeastern Iowa.
In addition to NBC, we have a JSA/SSA with KXLT-Sagamore Hill, the Fox and ME TV affiliates and also offer the CW network along with Heroes and Icons.
KTTC is located in beautiful Rochester, Minnesota, recognized by Livability.com as one of the top 100 places to live in the United States. Rochester is home to the Mayo Clinic, the world’s first and largest non-profit group medical practice and recently recognized as the #1 hospital in the country. It is also Rochester’s top employer.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- P&L management – responsible for profitability
- Protect the FCC license
- Oversees department heads
- Creates and communicates a clear vision and plan
- Ensures station compliance with all regulatory bodies/policies/laws
- Sets performance expectations throughout the organization
- Community Involvement as the station leader
- Practices accountability throughout the organization
- Strong Communicator
- Builds strong teams
- Problem Solver
Quincy Media Inc. is a family owned media company which believes localism and community service are pre-requisites to excellence in broadcasting. Learn why our company has a great reputation at
KTTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, e-mail your resume to:
Regional Vice President, Quincy Media Inc.
Vice President and General Manager, KWWL -TV