Are you ready to make a difference in your career?
Make the move and join WGEM. Be a part of the leading communications company in the Tri States’.
At WGEM, we provide the product and the resources to ensure your success. We do that by connecting consumers and advertisers. Working closely with the multiple WGEM platforms (TV, Radio, .com, Mobile), we ensure each clients’ success!
Unlock your professional power as you:
- Work closely with multiple local account managers to schedule commercial time
- Schedule Local and National Account commercial time
Experience with Excel and Microsoft Word preferred
- Have a Strong Attention to detail
- Be able to quickly learn software programs
- Be able to communicate via email, phone and in person
- Be proactive in managing the traffic department needs
We offer a great motivational atmosphere, ongoing training, benefits and phenomenal clients! If you’re ready to use your energy and enthusiasm, the area’s leading broadcast company is ready for you.
Start making a difference today! Email your resume to: email@example.com