The Herald-Whig advertising department seeks an advertising representative to be part of an award-winning, media-savvy, results-driven sales team.
The candidate we are seeking should be flexible, able to juggle several tasks, have good attention to detail and work under tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will be someone who is smart and perceptive about managing demands, time and products while working in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to strong interpersonal skills, the successful candidate will display:
- Interest in digital media
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability
- Ability to think creatively and proactively
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to work on one’s own with increasingly less direct supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong understanding of basic marketing skills with a solid ability to relate ideas and solutions to your customers
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service and support across an array of multi-media products
A college degree in marketing or advertising is preferred with at least one year successful marketing, advertising or customer service experience.
A valid driver’s license is required.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package, including vacation, sick, holiday pay, 401(k) program, medical, dental and much more.
Interested candidates should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: Herald-Whig, Attn: Christina Wilson/Human Resources, 130 S. Fifth St., Quincy, IL 62301, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.