WBNG, the CBS affiliate in Binghamton, NY, is planning to expand their Marketing Department and is looking for a creative and energetic individual who wants to work in the exciting world of broadcast television.
The Creative Services team at WBNG seeks a skilled writer/producer to create powerful concepts to market a message or tell a story. The successful candidate will use video and graphics to produce memorable promotions, professional commercials, and original content. Commercial, non-commercial, station marketing, and digital creative design projects provide a variety of chances to showcase your abilities to create for broadcast, digital and print.
* Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
* Proficient in non-linear editing, preferably with Adobe Premiere and Avid
* Script writing experience
* Graphic/Motion Graphic experience (experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and 3D software is a plus)
* A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
* Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while meeting goals and tight deadlines
* Experience with high-definition (HD) cameras, DSLRs, videography and lighting
* Licensed drone pilot a plus
* Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 pounds
* Minimum of two years production experience and/or a college degree is preferred
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
If you qualify and want to join our team, send a demo reel or link, writing samples, cover letter and resume to:
Marketing Manager email@example.com
560 Columbia Dr.
Johnson City, NY 13790
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
WBNG is part of Quincy Media, a family owned company with 18 stations (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CW) in 8 states. Throughout Quincy, positions are available for candidates with all levels of experience and the advancement you are seeking. Visit careersatquincy.com for links to all stations and opportunities.
WBNG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer